General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Notice
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. In accordance with the GDPR, we provide the following privacy notice to inform our website visitors of the personal data we collect, how we use that data, and the rights that website visitors have with regard to their personal data.
- Personal Data We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, if you choose to provide it to us through a contact form or other means.
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Usage information, such as the pages of our website that you visit and how long you spend on each page.
All personal data that we collect is encrypted using the best standards applicable and is retained for no longer than 1 month, unless we need it to respond to your inquiries or fulfill a contractual obligation, in which case it will be retained until the end of the contract term. If the contract is extended, the personal data will be retained until the contract is terminated. In cases where we are required to retain personal data for longer periods of time by regulatory or legal obligations, we will do so for the duration defined by law.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the personal data that we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with the information or services that you request.
- To improve the functionality and user experience of our website.
- To protect the security of our website and our users.
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties.
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access your personal data and to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or the personal data that we collect from you, please contact us by email at [Insert Email Address] or by mail at [Insert Postal Address].
- Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. Any changes that we make to this privacy notice will be posted on this page. Please check back periodically to stay informed about our privacy practices.